Saturday, December 1, 2012
week fourteen.
This week was pretty dry if you ask me. The only thing of substance I did was take my CLEP exam. This was, I don't have to take 18 credits my last semester of Senior year. I took a 6 credit CLEP, so that took care of my 2 general electives for next semester. I have 12 credits left and I'm looking to fill 3 of them with an internship [shameless plug! if you know where I can get one for advertising/PR/graphic design/magazine layout design/or anything creative let me know!]. Once I started looking forward to next semester, I took a step back and realized that senioritis has been kicking my butt really bad this semester. All of my in-class classes are in order, however, my online class work is atrocious! I spent my Wednesday morning this week completing all of my online class work that I've missed since the storm [yes, since before Halloween. Sad, I know]. But at least it's all done now. CAN DECEMBER 15th GET HERE ANY QUICKER?!?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment