Saturday, September 15, 2012

week three.

This week in the land of Morgan, the most AMAZING thing happened ! I turned 21 ! I spent my week on a countdown and looking for new ways to ring in my 21st year with a bang. I ran across an article called Top 21 Things to Do on Your 21st Birthday. It gave me a few ideas. So to ring in my 21st properly, I slept in, had breakfast in bed, cut my hair to get a new look, and bought a bottle of Patron, just because I could. As for the nighttime celebration, I took in the city with my friends just to get a better picture of what 21+ nightlife looks like. Now, when I read the article, it said set a goal for the night. Their example was to get 21 kisses. I opted not to do this, however, I managed to complete that task. Some guy saw my birthday pin and decided that he just had to give me 21 kisses, there was no getting around it. So by the end of the night, he'd kissed my arm 20 times and my cheek 1. 
My birthday was great, I enjoyed every minute of it. But now that I'm fully understanding my adulthood, I'm realizing that I have to a lot to do this year. I have to vote, I have to graduate with a good GPA (I will have it no other way), and I have to get a job, a real job. So I will spend my senior year making all that happen. Cheers to the future ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment