Tuesday, November 6, 2012

week nine.

Sorry it's so late. I didn't mean to keep you waiting on my overly interesting life. Well, the wedding that I've been waiting a little over a year for finally came! My cousin Whitney married her High School sweetheart, Lewis (or Uncle Lew, as our family affectionately calls him). [Insert happy couple here] 



It was a beautiful affair, equipped with 5 Bridesmaids, 6 Groomsmen, 3 flower girls, 2 Junior Bridesmaids, and of course, the ring bearer. 



All the planning that we did and the stressing over menial details was well worth it and is actually over. a short ceremony, about 45 mins, pictures in front of the horse drawn buggy, and then off to the Mardi Gras themed reception we went. While waiting to be seated, me & my protege [some would just call her my younger cousin] took some bridesmaid boredom pictures.


When we finally got to go into the reception, we did so in the style of a Second Line Wedding Parade [shown here just for example] complete with a New Orleans jazz band. When the bouquet got tossed, I got suckered into catching it by my 7 year old cousin, but I must say I did have a great night.


Now, of course the wedding didn't go off without a couple of minor problems [my not liking the stupid coordinator being one of them] but hey, what's living life without a few obstacles.



No comments:

Post a Comment